Unity for People, LLC
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2015
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a variety of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, username, password, photographic image, as well as other information you directly give us or choose to share on our Site or on our App.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the App and/or the Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically collect some information about you and your device when you access our Site or our App. For example, when visiting our Site or our App, we collect network and communication information, such as IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, the date and time of Access, location information and information about your use of and actions on our Site or our App.
If you provide media content, such as pictures, we may also receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the picture.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
- to link or combine user information with other personal information;
- to protect Unity for People' or others' rights or property; and
- to provide you with location features and services, like informing you of activities near your location.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with third-party organizations that help us provide the Unity for People Service to you ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Unity for People Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
By registering for a Unity for People account, you may receive emails from Unity for People. As a Unity for People App user, it may be necessary for us to communicate with you to provide essential operational, status and transaction updates as well as notices in connection with your account and other information relevant to your participation and use of the App ("Notifications"). You may not opt out of such Notifications.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Unity for People, LLC
177 Chelsea Dr
Shreveport, LA 71105